יום חמישי, 6 בדצמבר 2012

Learning From The GPS

An insight of a wise lady.....

My husband is driving the car and another WOMAN is telling him what to do and HE LISTENS. He turns on the GPS and whatever the woman tells him, he listens!! When I tell him what to do he looks at me with fury and screams "Don't tell me what to do!" [My note - Many men don't like to be told what to do and particularly how to drive:-)] But when this women speaks - he follows EVERYTHING she says! What is the secret?

The secret of the GPS is that she speaks softly and sweetly. "At 200 feet turn left" "Two blocks down turn right". Always in a pleasant voice.

When he makes a mistake she doesn't scream at him but says calmy "now regrouping".

So ladies - if you want your husbands to listen, learn from Ms. GPS.

Speak softly, sweetly and patiently.  

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה